Thursday, December 22, 2005

Behold the power of my mind

Your IQ Is 225

Your Logical Intelligence is Godlike

Your Verbal Intelligence is beyond the capacity of english to describe

Your Mathematical Intelligence dwarfs Einstein

Your General Knowledge exceeds The collected works of mankind



Am I truly that smart? or do I just know html



Your IQ Is 125

Your Logical Intelligence is Below Average

Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius

Your Mathematical Intelligence is Genius

Your General Knowledge is Average


Then again, is this real or do I have strong google-fu.

P.S. I think my logical Intelligence is higher than what this shows... mind you tham may explain some programming bugs I have seen recently

1 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a great advantage in being the last to post the results of this test. You are always assured of rating highest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home