Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Intellectual Property

Apparently I broke the spousal non-disclosure agreement. My previous blog was the intellectual property of my SO. During supper last night, which was supposed to be my blog topic today, we had discussed this. I uh, must have been pre-occupied being an excellent father at the time of the discussion. You might notice the post times on the blogs and realize that mine did come first. I think it is closer to who gets to the patent office first J.

As for the supper blog, I will get to it later in the week, but it had to do with my wife cooking an evil, horrid, poisonous supper, including chicken, rice and an orange sauce (looneyspons recipe, it was excellent). The boys ate PB&Js

1 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger DaniGirl said...

This is why I'm glad I am the only family blogger....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home