Thursday, March 16, 2006

One Step at a Time

Hi all

Sorry I know the wife and I have not been updating our blogs of late… Y has been working a ton of hours to make sure she hits some deliverables for some of the many contracts she has currently open… (Too many if you ask me, but the lure of money is so sweet…)

I on the other hand have been helping cover the slack of said wife, working on my own deliverables and dealing with sick kids.  They seemed to have picked up a bug on their last road trip.

The kids are now healthy, my current project is mostly on track and Y is surviving.

To be perfectly honest I have also been avoiding blogging as I have been feeling stretched very thin these days and I wanted to avoid public whining.

Life continues to move forward and you have 2 choices, continue to move with it or get left behind… I am still moving forward; even if it is a stumbling shamble with my head hanging low.



2 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When life gives you lemons, you make....

Ugh, won't go there. I know it will just give you fodder to call me "Polly-Anna" and make that face. Yes, that one... *points*

Even though you are feeling the stress of life right now, you still manage to make me giggle with your fun personality and I appreciate this so much right now. So thank YOU for being a great colleague, and hey, kvetching is ok on a blog. We can commiserate together. *grin*

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone is entitled to a good whine and cheese every once in a while. Just keep on bloggin'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home