Friday, February 17, 2006

Oh no, Oh no, Oh no

As I wandered out of the bedroom this morning I heard my littlest calling for me.  I went in to get him up and he informed me that he was still tired.  I snuggled him under his covers and let him stay in bed. This whole “tired” business is new the last week or so. I think he got it from his brothers but he is milking the 2 year old “I am tired” independence thing for all it is worth.

Later as I was making the lunches for the boys I hear Keegan calling upstatirs. Here is the conversation.

Me: Liam can you help Keegan out of his crib.
Liam: He’s already out.
Me: Thank you for helping him.
Liam: I didn’t.
Me: Thank you for helping your brother Aiden.
Aiden I didn’t help him.
Keegan: (in a loud sing song voice) I do it myself


I know for a fact that when I tucked him back in for that extra 5 minutes of sleep I put the side of the crib up.

Oh no, oh no, oh no…

2 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like time to pack away the crib....

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger DaniGirl said...

Hey, two and a half years is pretty good.

While Simon hasn't taken it into his head to try to escape, twice now I've found both boys in the crib together.

Pesky kids, taking charge of their own destinies...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home