Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A Tale of Married Gamers

Playing video games, especially Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games (MMORPG) is a time consuming pastime.  First it takes a certain commitment of time to advance in the game. Secondly having a guild of friends that relies on your presence in game to help them advance also requires time commitments.

When a good friend of mine first convinced me to start playing these games a number of years ago there were some discussions between my wife and I about the amount of time played.

My greatest gaming moment came when I convinced here to join me in the epic battles of Dark Age of Camelot.  From there things only got better as we spent quality time hunting and defeating the forces of evil.

For a while after the birth of child 3, she had backed out of the games, but in the last year she has rejoined me with full enthusiasm.  Things were balanced in the force and we moved forward in the golden state of marital bliss.

Or so I thought.  Sadly in recent months things have not gone as I expected.  Please note, this is her singing to me.



Married Gamers

2 Comments:

At 5:52 AM, Blogger y-vonne said...

The video is not working!!!
Tease!

 
At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that got the biggest laugh out of me yet. It is like being in your mind.....and bedroom!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home