Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Sex-Ed in Germany

One of the nice aspects of blogging as a family is that we are able to keep in contact with each other on a daily basis. With my sister and her family living in Germany we only get to spend time together a couple of times a year. Their blogs; sister’s blog or Brother in law’s blog give us glimpses into their daily lives. We also get to see a little bit about the culture and challenges of living in a foreign country.

For example takes this post by my Brother in law about sex-ed in Germany. Well I stumbled across this on the net and felt that maybe he had not captured the whole story.

For those of you at work these cartoon images may be considered Not Safe For Work (NSFW)

And now I present a German book on how babies are made.















3 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Blogger y-vonne said...

My eyes. My burning eyes!!!

 
At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok you guys , you win the all time "make mom laugh till she pees award."

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger DaniGirl said...

*snort*

Next time, can you put the NSFW alert a little higher? By the time I got there, it was waaaaaay too late!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home