Friday, January 20, 2006

Road Trip!

The plan was supposed to be that we would get up Saturday morning around 5:30 am and hit the road, but Mother Nature has decided to get pissy and dump 1- 15cm of snow overnight.  Like I am going to try driving in that at 5:30 in the morning.  Instead Liam and I are going to pack out bags and hit the road tonight.  

Booyeah we’re heading to Liam’s first out of town Hockey Tourney.  Look out Petawawa here we come, hide your women and X-Box games cause the Robinson men are hitting the town.  

The Tournament starts for the Nepean Ice Wolves tomorrow morning at 8:30 am.  We have already arranged for the cd player and a copy of AC/DC Thunderstruck to be in the dressing room.  I have been practicing my wolf howl and cheers.  If I can rummage up a cowbell I will take that along as well.  

I am also going to bring a good book for that 9:00 –11:00 pm quiet time while I am sitting in the hotel room watching Liam sleep.

Wish us luck.



3 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you and Liam good luck. I am sure your wife will have a great weekend to herself!

 
At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see the boys live it up once in a while.

 
At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Liam
Listen carefully and you'll hear the cheers from Londontown!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home