Friday, January 13, 2006

I am sooo cool, Morpheus cool

My good friend Dani mentioned on her blog a site called my Heritage that allows you to upload a picture of yourself. It then matches you against famous celebrities to see who you most look like.

Dani was very pumped to see that her highest match was 54% with Isabella Rossellini.

I decided to take a crack at that and I am proud to announce my first match came back with Laurence Fishburne (65%).



Of course it was followed up with Vladimir Lenin(62%), Chet Baker(58%), Albert Einstein(45%).

Of course I must admit that I did it in Garrad-Stlye.

Here was the pic I used.

2 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger Freakazojd said...

Found you via Dani's site. Cool that you got Chet Baker - he was a hottie before his face got too wrecked from too much drug use/hard living. Er...I'm assuming here that you were compared to an early picture of Chet...or, my foot-in-mouth disease is back. Either way, you can't go wrong with Fishburne. I mean, Matrix aside, have you seen Othello?

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger DaniGirl said...

STOP IT! That picture continues to freak me out. I mean, you *almost* make up for it with the "my good friend" thing, but really, STOP IT!!!

(And, in the name of disclosure, Isabella was my top *female* match. Oliver Stone, Dennis Quaid and Billy Bob Thornton all ranked higher. Sigh.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home