Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Chicken Soup for the Father's Soul

I beat my children last night and it felt really, really good.  I even managed to lay down a few on my wife. That felt even better.  

I was merciless, they begged me stop, they pleaded with me to stop, but I kept up  my relentless assault. I hit their heads, their chests, their stomachs and legs.  At one point I even knocked the legs out from under my eldest and dropped him to the floor, following with a huge blow to his abdomen.  Age gave no mercy. I attacked the 7 year old as much as the 2 year old.

I am not sure how the pillows made out though.  Man did it feel so good to get into a full-fledged pillow fight with all three boys.  I whacked a lot of pent up aggression out on them.  An hour later the boys were sweaty, mostly naked (apparently pillow fighting must be done in your underwear) and exhausted.  I was feeling pretty good myself.

For future reference if your kids a frustrating you… trust me a good beating is great for your soul.

1 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger y-vonne said...

It was the rousing free for all to get daddy naked that was kind of weird for me: weird in that "hey" kind of way. Very sexy to see a man SO engaged with his kids.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home