Friday, November 04, 2005

The First Dance

The introductory post: I think every blog I have been to has one of these. What is it about blogs that makes a person feel the need to stand up here and justify who they are and why they are writing to an anonymous audience.

So here I am starting what I swore I would never do. Not that I recall actually swearing off doing this, but my constant mocking of my blogging friends is close enough to a line drawn in the sand that I feel like I should have sworn off it.

For now this blog will remain anonymous, by that I mean I am not going to tell any of my friends or colleagues or family about it. This is an experiment, a collection of my thoughts, both dealing with my life as a husband (12+ years married, 18+ years together), my life as a father (3 boys aged 7, 4 and 2 ), a software developer, an avid gamer and on occasion an attempt at some creative writing.

Who knows how long this is going to go on for.

1 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had known about this Garrad. I love just being there watching you sail through life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home